The Acapulco Ocean Spa has expanded!!!!!

Need to book an Hotel in the TRNC? Ask members about their experiences and recommendations.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Denise
Business contributing to forum

The Acapulco Ocean Spa has expanded!!!!!

Post by Denise »

The thoughtfully designed space at the Acapulco Ocean Spa will enable you to relax and pamper yourself. (Memberships also available Full or just Pool & Gym).
For Pilates and Group Classes or that Personal training program MELIZ REDIF our personal trainer will be happy to help you.
For further information contact the Ocean Spa 0392 6504500 Ext 4200

DieHard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Acapulco Ocean Spa has expanded!!!!!

Post by DieHard »

How much is the pool and gym membership please?

Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello DieHard
We have many membership packages, but for Gym & Swim 1 months membership is 350 TL. If you take a longer membership the price will be cheaper, send me an email and I will send full details to you. [email protected]
We will also have an OPEN day on 7th January and I have now posted details on the KibKom forum

Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello DieHard
We have many membership packages, but for Gym & Swim 1 months membership is 350 TL. If you take a longer membership the price will be cheaper, send me an email and I will send full details to you. [email protected]
We will also have an OPEN day on 7th January and I have now posted details on the KibKom forum

slimsid
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by slimsid »

Does the acapulco do gym exercise sesion only membership ?

Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello Slimsid

To use the gym without a membership is 70 TL daily, so a membership could be a better option depending how often you work out.
We have an open Gym day on Saturday 7th January 10am - 4pm you can come and use the Gym and also you will be able to speak to Meliz who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

joejan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by joejan »

Merahaba Denise,

Are you still doing Hamper day or Lady's day?

Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello jojan

I am happy to tell you that we are still arranging Pamper Days at the Ocean Spa the price is 140TL which includes a massage (selected from a list they will send you) and lunch + 1 soft drink.
If you send your email to me or send one direct to [email protected] they will send you full details.

Denise

Post by Denise »

Ladys Day is still on Tuesdays 40 TL 10 am - 4 pm includes tea/coffee and cake with use of all spa facilities and Auqa Aerobics with Pam at 1030 am. There is a list with a certain massages at a special price of 90TL per treatment

Taff1023
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Taff1023 »

what month does Ladies Day finish?

Denise

Post by Denise »

Hello from the Acapulco Ocean Spa
We have in the past finished at the end of April but a decision has not yet been made. You can still continue to visit our Spa and have a special day for yourself or a small group of friends: Pamper Days at the Ocean Spa the price is 140TL which includes a massage (selected from a list they will send you) and lunch + 1 soft drink. for further details email [email protected]

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Fesenjan123 »

My partner went to the Spa yesterday, wanting to use the pool, steam room, sauna and hamman which is usually 40TL. He didn't require any treatments, just use of the facilities. He was told it would cost 80TL. When did this go up? It's double the usual price. He was told it was because he wasn't a hotel guest so he asked what they charged hotel guests and was told 40TL which is not true. They are not charged and rightly so. He refused to pay and left.

Denise

Post by Denise »

Fesenjan123

Why would you presume to say that guests staying in the hotel are not charged! The fact is they are charged if they are not having a Spa treatment.

I would like to assure everyone that the price charged to use the Acapulco Ocean Spa for outside guests is 70TL and for hotel guests 40TL (hotel guests can only use the pool and gym free of charge).
However, should anyone take a Spa Treatment then there is no charge for use of the other Spa facilities.

For anyone who is interested in last years prices:-
The charge was 40 TL for hotel guests and 50 TL for anyone not staying at the hotel.

Denise
Guest Relations Manger (English & European Guests)

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Thank you for your informative reply. I presumed that hotel guests were not charged if they wanted to use the spa facilities because we have stayed in quite a few 5 star hotels with spa facilities in Cyprus (North and South) and have never been charged to do so. As a paying guest I feel it is only right to expect to be able to use the spa facilities, treatments of course costing extra, and would not stay at any hotel who wanted to charge guests extra to use those facilities.
Still, your information has been very useful for future reference.

Return to “HOTELS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”