Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

The Old Man, the Boy and the Donkey

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

A young boy lived with his grandfather and they were very poor. At last the cupboard was bare , and the purse was empty , all they had left in the world was their old donkey.

So had no choice but to take it to market to sell, the old man riding and the boy skipping alongside. The met a group of animal lovers who said "Look at that cruel, fat old man riding that tiny donkey". The old man was so embarrassed he got off and limped along beside the boy.

They met another group who said "Look at that wicked old man making the poor little boy walk when he has a perfectly good donkey". So the old man told the boy, who was tired with skipping anyway, to get on the donkey.

The third group said "look at that horrid little boy riding a donkey while his poor old granddad has to walk in the heat and dust". So, with some relief because his legs were hurting, the old man climbed up behind the boy

But it was all too much for the poor old donkey, which just fell down and died.

Nasreddin Hoça story: my version

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Old Man, the Boy and the Donkey

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

...While someone also said, "look at those two cruel *$&*$*s making that poor old donkey walk all the way to market, when between the two of them, they could carry it...."

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Old Man, the Boy and the Donkey

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

The stories of Nesreddin Hoca are so good. We had a few books on his stories and my daughter used to love them. I must remind her of these as she has a son of 3 years old who loves stories. Thank you Ragged Robin For bringing back stories of the Hoca series.

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”