looking to adopt a Dog

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

mckinggodde
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

looking to adopt a Dog

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mckinggodde »

hello everyone, we're looking for a dog for adoption. A physically strong breed if possible for for our baby sister to take along during her runs.05338249882

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: looking to adopt a Dog

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

Hello,

If you check this link out on facebook - there are a few dogs looking for homes...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/857391277610023/

thanks

Chrissy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: looking to adopt a Dog

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Chrissy »

Hi!

i have a puppy with the sweetest disposition, good with people of all ages and all animals. he is energetic and looks like he will be medium to large size. mix breed, rescue dog. male.

i also have a 2 year old, very loving and energetic. wary of strangers and other animals, but does not have an ounce of aggression. responds very well to come and sit. she is on the taller end of medium size, and lanky. also mix breed and rescue dog. perfect for a running companion. female.

if you would like pictures, please pm me your email address, and if you are interested, we can arrange for you to come and visit them. good luck with your search!

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”