Lamboussa Ozzie's New Look

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lamboussa Ozzie's New Look

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I wanted to let people know that there isn't another stray dog at Lamboussa (well I hope not), this is Ozzie after a trip to the dog hairdressers. Considering he doesn't go on a lead or out in a car he really is a well behaved dog, and walks on a lead beautifully. This is his 4th or 5th time, so maybe he's just getting used to it, as he sat in the back of the car as good as gold, and now he's all ready for the summer, after his cut and shampoo. Thank you Hair of the Dog.
Attachments
Ozzie before the transformation
Ozzie before the transformation
In the bath
In the bath
Being rinsed off
Being rinsed off
And the New Look - what a handsome boy.
And the New Look - what a handsome boy.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Lamboussa Ozzie's New Look

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

He looks lovely and so smart, are we back in business again?

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Yes, we have been quiet lately, but that's good.

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

So does that mean we are hoping for a home for this beauty xx

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Owl Lady, I realize what you meant now, but no Barbie, not looking for a home for Ozzie, he was at Lamboussa when I started doing the market, along with best buddy Gulu 6 years ago. He is a "free spirit" and would not settle in a house,(unless it had about an acre of ground) as he likes to patrol his territory, although it's getting smaller now that the hotel is up and running again. They won't take too kindly to a dog wandering in and lifting his leg for a pee against their nice expensive furniture. Gulu and Ozzie do have an owner that lives at the back of the market, but the family don't have much money and their children take priority over the dogs, so I help with looking after them.

I only put the pictures on because every time I have him clipped people think he is another stray dog turned up, he looks so different with his new haircut. He really is cute little dog though.
Last edited by stellasstar1 on Thu 29 May 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

Aah bless you Stella they are both lucky to have you, you have a heart of gold, hope to see you Saturday xxx

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Hi Stellasstar,so glad we are not looking for a home for another dog. Never seen Ozzie but he does look so different, scrubs up well!!

keepsmiling
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by keepsmiling »

Would appreciate Hair of the Dog phone number and costs. Thanks a lot.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

The number is 0533 8474334 and the lady that does is is Isal. She speaks perfect English, and is very kind and gentle with the animals. You can either stay while they are done, or come back later. She has all the proper "stuff" and will clip them to the degree you want, and a great bath as you can see in the picture,for finishing off with, that they can't get out of but can stand up to look over the top, so not scary. Two sets of gates so very secure. Excellent service.

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”