Long term rentals

Looking to rent a room or flat? Do you have a villa to Let? -Find property lets in North Cyprus, private or by estate agents.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

slsgjc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Long term rentals

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by slsgjc »

Why is it so hard to find a decent long term rental?
Having been over here many times on holiday for the last 8 years and staying in some amazing villas,
We finally took the plunge and moved out here,giving up the rat race of London in search of a more relaxed
and back to basics way of life, we are currently in a beautiful villa but way to big for long term rental.
Every day whilst driving around we see deserted villas sitting empty .... Estate agents have a few on their books ,
Why are there not more? Why leave a property empty for years when they could be appreciated by someone and loved as you would want your home to be...
If anybody has a beloved home sitting empty yearning for someone to love it as there own please contact me x

Mint1955
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Long term rentals

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Mint1955 »

What area are you looking for and what facilities etc.

David
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by David »

Am looking for a small apartment near amenities for a few months

raveden
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by raveden »

Hello, I don't log on as often as I should, but noticed your post this afternoon. I have a 3 bed villa in Yesiltepe, with a pool, although it is empty at the moment as the villa isn't occupied. It is fully furnished apart from a TV, Broadband and Dining Table. fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer, water cooler. En-suite to main bedroom, two further double bedrooms, one with two single beds. If you would like to view it, please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

a friend of mine is looking too in Catalkoy or Ozankoy hes only found one unfurnished house at £500 per month which is too expensive for him there seems to be a shortage at the moment

slsgjc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by slsgjc »

Raveden thanks for the reply,
We have now found a villa and will be moving soon.
There really is a limited supply of long term rentals,and such a shame to see many left empty for years.

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

There literally. 1000s of rentals here 101evler.com i think its knowing where to look !

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

£500 is minimum for house now in this area . You need to go lapta or somewhere less desirable . In the last 18 minths rents andcproperty prices in and near to kyrenia are up 20 to 25 %. Starting orices are £300 1 bed £350 2 bed £400 and thats for flats .villas houses start £500 . Thats the reality . There will ge exceptions but thats the market . Kyrenia so much busier now that 5 years ago . We rent apartments in kyrenia so are familar with the market

gemma
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by gemma »

Please note that I have a 3 bed Luxurious apt with swimming pool in Ozankoy on £450 monthly basis!

Please feel free to call me on 00905338405849 or email me via [email protected] for photos!

Warm regards

transit
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by transit »

I have a two bedroom fully furnished apartment in a quiet apartment block in Girne. The rent is £350 per month.

luaqhgt
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by luaqhgt »

Hello
I have a 3 bedroom/2bathroom apartment on the Melisa's Place complex, Lower Edremit - available either furnished or unfurnished
Paul
FOR RENT – Available 11th March 2017 – 6 Month Rental – Can be extended.
Apartment on the small exclusive complex of Melisa's Place in Lower Edremit, Kyrenia, Cyprus
3 Double Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
Tel 0533 867 1449 or 0533 831 2903
£350.00 = Unfurnished - £395.00 Furnished - Per Calendar Month inclusive of all communal charges and council taxes.
Free use of large pool and gardens and communal area's
Rent plus electric, gas, water used
Full Gas Central Heating to all rooms inc Bathrooms
Full Air Conditioning.
Mosquito screens to all windows
Double Glazed throughout

Open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner, Air conditioning and Central heating
The kitchen is fully fitted with all the usual appliances, dishwasher, Gas/Electric Hob, Extractor Fan (Vented to outside) Electric Oven, Fridge-Freezer. There is a washing machine in the hall.
3 Double bedrooms All with Air conditioning and Central heating - 2 Bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
The main bathroom has a bath with shower over. Central Heating
There is also a separate shower room and toilet. Central Heating
Allocated Private parking next to each apartment
These apartments are very convenient for beaches, shops and sightseeing. 2 minutes walk to the village for local shops, bar, restaurants etc, There are also plenty of beaches, larger shops and restaurants an easy drive - 5 minutes by car.
For stunning pictures please click on the link
picturetrail.com/edremit (These are pictures for illustration purposes only taken in another apartment)
Viewing of an apartment can be arranged

LizA
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by LizA »

I will have a very large house available for LONG TERM rental shortly (currently rented).
Fully furnished and large garden. Terraces and patio area
Four double bedroom - all en-suite
Huge lounge, kitchen/dining area
Natural pine wardrobes, cupboards, kitchen and shelving throughout

Rustic stone house - original arches, beams - wooden pine shutters to all doors and windows
Mature Organic garden with lemon, orange, apricot, fig and mandarin trees.

Self contained annex downstairs - even suitable for wheel-chair access

2 instant hot water boilers, solar, immersion heaters
Fireplace and Wood-fire burner with cooking rings/ small oven. Outside BBQ and Stone sink.
Own stone Well

Situated in centre of village - Esentepe. Local dolmus in same street.
Lovely neighbours. Lovely quiet village. Near golf course, beaches and beautiful forest walks

Pets considered - depending on pet!!!

Rent : 500 sterling per month. Telephone : 0533 8724531

Return to “PROPERTY RENTALS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”