DJ/SINGER FOR WEDDINGS

Planning a wedding in the TRNC? Get all the information you need from Kibkom members.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

helendj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

DJ/SINGER FOR WEDDINGS

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by helendj »

I am very pleased to recommend JohnnyLee for anyone who needs a DJ/Singer for their Wedding in north Cyprus. My daughter had a wedding celebration on Saturday last and JohnnyLee was booked as her DJ/Singer - and how pleased we were that he was booked! He arrived early on to set up properly and stayed to the last possible minute, despite the fact we know he had a horrendous journey home which would take up to 3 hours. The music he played really livened up the event, where everyone was up dancing and having a whale of a time. When he started singing we literally thought it was a professional record being played and was very surprised to find it was actually him singing. He was totally professional throughout, completely friendly and helpful, and his charges were more than reasonable. I have no difficulty whatsoever in recommending JohnnyLee not only for weddings, but any occasion where a gathering needs either a DJ or a Singer, he is more than capable of catering to all parties.

LyndyLou
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: DJ/SINGER FOR WEDDINGS

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by LyndyLou »

Johnny Lee recently provided his services free of charge for the Tulips Fashion Show at The Hermitage, his contribution to a very successful evening was huge. I would also have no hesitation in recommending him.

TB10pilot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by TB10pilot »

I would second that swell, very professional Gentleman!

Johnny Lee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Johnny Lee »

How lovely. ! Thank you for those comments. It as been my pleasure to work and perform for you and I will always try to make my self available for genuine good cause work. ( Its not always about the money , Honey.) But it helps.

Thank You Ladies.

Return to “WEDDINGS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”