Royal Moon Alsancack

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

pedmoreapollo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Royal Moon Alsancack

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by pedmoreapollo »

We visited the Royal Moon last week on the recommendation of some friends. At first sight it did not look promising, at the side of the main road in what looks like a shack. However it was amazing. We ordered a main course from the menu, fish for me, and the dish of the house for my other half. First of all Meze arrived and then the main courses, both piping hot. My husbands meal came on an earthenware plate and was sizzling, chicken with rice and a cheesy sauce. He said it was delicious. We were then give a small piece of apple pie. The service was quick and friendly and the whole meal including 2 beers and a water came to 90 tl
It was a shame that we discovered it so late in the holiday.
For those who are interested it is about 1 mile from the Golden Lady going in the direction of Kyrenia. Left hand side

justsayin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Royal Moon Alsancack

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by justsayin »

We've been there quite a few times over years.
As you say doesn't look much from the outside. In fact every time we've taken people there we've told them that. But all have agreed food good and staff nice. All our friends have returned there and also taken others there.
Good sign is also locals eating there.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Royal Moon Alsancack

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Very good traditional food and reasonably priced. Friendly staff and great service. My only gripe is that they allow smoking inside which is a major no-no for me especially when it's Brits who are the culprits.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”