Restaurant recommendations wanted

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sazna
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Restaurant recommendations wanted

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sazna »

What are everyones top 5 restaurant recommendations between Girne / Alscancak.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Restaurant recommendations wanted

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

You have not mentioned what kind of food you like

Recently my brother and his wife, a flying 24 hour visit non dairy and gluten free, where do we take them?
For the first time i tried the Ezic chain, a salmon salad went down a treat at Peanuts for lunch
A chicken sis at Alesta for supper and an omelette and chips from Tim's for brunch before saying goodbye

It does seem far more restuarants have asian chefs therefore chinese and curry type of dishes are more readily available
I do like visiting the following though
Bellapais Gardens
Efendi
Dragon
Silver Rocks
Royal China
Steak House
Saltys

sazna
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sazna »

snd1966 wrote:You have not mentioned what kind of food you like

Recently my brother and his wife, a flying 24 hour visit non dairy and gluten free, where do we take them?
For the first time i tried the Ezic chain, a salmon salad went down a treat at Peanuts for lunch
A chicken sis at Alesta for supper and an omelette and chips from Tim's for brunch before saying goodbye

It does seem far more restuarants have asian chefs therefore chinese and curry type of dishes are more readily available
I do like visiting the following though
Bellapais Gardens
Efendi
Dragon
Silver Rocks
Royal China
Steak House
Saltys
Thanks so much for your recommendations, I am interested in Bellapais gardens and Silver rocks, what sort of prices are they per person?

crofter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by crofter »

BELLA MERIT AT THE MERIT ROYAL HOTEL ALSANCAK

GREEN LOTUS CHINESE AT ALSANCAK

LEVANT IN KARMI
THE CROWS NEST IN KARMI

LORDS PALACE NEAR TO THE NEW HARBOUR

GARDEN RESTAURANT AT KERVANSARAY

KAMARES INDIAN

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Have been to both Bellapais Gardens and Silver Rocks. You cannot really compare the two as Bellapais Gardens really is top class and so some might think pricey and for special occasions. Personally I prefer to pay for good quality. Have only been to Silver Rocks a couple of times, not my cup of tea but I know many like it there. Difficult to give price per head, it depends what you want, as with any restaurant. Maybe try Kaya Palazzo in Karaoglanolu, Sunday brunch 12.00 til three, fantastic food and experience as much as you can eat and drink, all types of both, 200tl per head, excellent value, but probably best not to drive... lol

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”