Taj in Alsancak

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

2Jays
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Taj in Alsancak

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by 2Jays »

Was at this Indian restaurant for the first time last night.

Really enjoyed it, food was very good & a little different from other similar restaurants. Reasonably priced. Warm & comfortable this time of year.

Will be going again.

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Taj in Alsancak

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Haven't been for yonks, must go again.

Thanks for the tip-off.

I live not far from Kamares and it's always packed, would be nice seeing people going to a proper Indian.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

We really like this place the food is totally different from the other curry houses which are Pakistani style. It's an Indian one with different spices huge menu so you have to wait a little 2 of us went for a sorter and a curry could not make up our minds so had 5 starters and two mains very attentive staff food above excellent it reminded me of Malaya in 66
Good value and my mouth exploded with the spices which remained with me till the next day . Superb

Agobard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Agobard »

Go to Taj frequently with friends and think it is really great. The couple who own it and the regular waiter are very friendly and helpful and the food is always spot on. Way better than most of the other so called Indian restaurants/

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”