Seawise Restaurant, Esentepe

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Seawise Restaurant, Esentepe

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by lee666 »

This restaurant only opened this week so we thought we would try it as we live in the area. It is the old Amore place just past the main entrance into Esentepe village, about 400 metres towards Tatlisu.

We had a very warm welcome and the inside is lovely, there was a lit fire which made it warm & cosy as evenings can still be a bit chilly. The tables were all laid out beautifully and immediately the Meze was broght out for us to snack on.

Two of us had Calamari and the other two had the Garlic Prawns, both these dishes were to die for. The prawns were hot in both spicy and residual heat, the Calamari was freshly made and was crispy outside and cooked to perfection. For our mains two of us had the full Kebap, my wife had the Chinese Rump Steak and my daughter had the Lamb Chops (4 of them). There was rice and chips with the meal, home cut chips which were big, crispy outside and wonderfully fluffy inside. We had two bottles of red wine, an Efes with the meal. We did not have desserts as we were full but I believe there was only ice cream, whether this will be extended I have no idea. We decided to have coffee and after meal drinks, the ladies both had Kahului coffee liqueur, our daughter's partner had Jim Beam with coke and I had Turkish coffee.

The bill 301TL and in all our opinions worth every Koros. The menu has a good solection of mainly British & Turkish dishes, fish, hamburgers. There is also kids menu.
Last edited by lee666 on Sun 26 Mar 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."

GyorkshireGill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Seaview Restaurant, Esentepe

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by GyorkshireGill »

I believe it belongs to the same family that have the Seabreeze in Kucuk Erenkoy.

SussexBoy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Seawise Restaurant, Esentepe

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by SussexBoy »

Completely agree with lee666. Five of us had excellent meals at SeaWise. Very friendly staff and wide menu including vegetarian dishes. Hope they are succesfull as this restzurant location needs some stability after so many changes in the last 6 years.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”