Panta

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rash
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Panta

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by rash »

has anyone been here of late? we were far from impressed when they first opened but I know they had a lot of teething problems. would like to hear from anyone with a good knowledge of Thai and Japanese food to see if its worth another visit.

Gdrunk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: PANTA

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Gdrunk »

My husband and I went about 2 months ago. It was ok.... Chow Mein was lovely, rice wasn't too bad, duck tasted perfect but their version of the pancakes was the type that you put Lemon and sugar on and it was vile. Put me off completely. Shame because it has such potential.

Dave G
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Dave G »

Been 3 times over the last 6 weeks, first 2 times it was ok, the third time we were not impressed, I will give it a few months before giving it another chance

Poppy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Poppy »

Hi went this week only four of us and one other gentleman in. Starters were lovely, one of our party had a beef dish which looked lovely, but he said it was very tough and had a job eating it. The rest of us had crispy duck, two got some slices of duck which were ok, and some very very overdone crispy bits, but the other member of our party only got the crispy bits which were well over done even the cat did not want it. Perhaps it was on off day, but we certainly would not go again.

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

We had a good meal there a couple of weeks ago. We had one of the 'Set Menus'. Food was fine, good service, no quibbles.

kathsj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by kathsj »

Ate there a couple of months ago. Had the same problem with the pancakes. They told us they were Chines pancakes but they wer what I make on shrove Tuesday. Very disappointed plenty of other good places. Won't be going back.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

Been tonight for the 3rd time as a party of 7 lovely food very helpful and attentive staff food excellent and authentic. Nice ambience no loud music wonderful evening thanks.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”