Fun Dog Show in aid of EFRAR/Hope4Pets

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Fun Dog Show in aid of EFRAR/Hope4Pets

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

The March Fun Dog Show. The maximum each dog can enter is 4 catagories. 10TL per category entered or 30TL for all four.
Attachments
thumbnail_Dog Show.jpg

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Fun Dog Show in aid of EFRAR/Hope4Pets

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

E.F.R.A.R.and Hope 4 Pets - 2 charities working together

E.F.R.A.R. and Hope 4 Pets are working together to produce a Fun Dog Show on Sunday 26th March at Roots Bar in Küçük Erenköy.

Proud owners can register their dogs in a number of different categories. Those under 7 could be crowned the best small, medium or large dog and those over 7 can take part in the best golden oldie class.

All dogs have a chance to win the dog with the waggiest tail, best musical sit or the dog who can catch the most sausages. The sausage category is bound to be the most popular!

The entrance fee for each category will be 10TL or 30TL for all four eligible categories and the proceeds will be split between the two charities. The first 3 winners in each category will receive a rosette.

Roots Bar will be open from 1.30 p.m. on the day with registration taking place at 2 p.m. and the dog show starting at 3 p.m.

Major (Retd) Brian Thomas MBE, Chairman of the Kyrenia Branch of the Royal British Legion has kindly agreed to judge the event.

Mary Watson, Chair of E.F.R.A.R. said “I am grateful to Ivor and Gill Moon from E.F.R.A.R. and Caroline Griffiths from Hope 4 Pets for organising the event, which I am sure will be really successful. This is the first time that we have worked together with another charity and I hope that we will be able to collaborate again in the future".

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”